Selecione um idioma
Introducing Red Hat OpenShift 4—a webinar series
Built by open source leaders, Red Hat® OpenShift® is a leading enterprise Kubernetes platform: a security-focused, consistent foundation to deliver applications anywhere, with full-stack automated operations and streamlined developer workflows to get to market faster. Watch this 3-part webinar series to learn how innovators can focus on what matters and outpace rising customer expectations with Red Hat OpenShift:
- Part 1: An introduction to Kubernetes
- Part 2: Automated operations across a unified hybrid cloud
- Part 3: Building better Kubernetes applications with Operators and OpenShift
Part 2: Automated operations across a unified hybrid cloud
Red Hat® OpenShift® 4, the latest release of Red Hat’s enterprise Kubernetes application platform, handles life-cycle management for the entire container stack, with integrated, automated updates for the Linux® operating system, Kubernetes cluster, and application services. The end result is a streamlined, cloud-like platform allowing teams to shift their efforts from configuring and maintaining systems to delivering business value to their customers.
In this session, we'll discuss how:
- Red Hat is bringing automated operations to OpenShift and the applications services running on it by using the Operator Framework.
- Automated operations with Red Hat OpenShift decouple workloads from underlying infrastructure.
- Red Hat OpenShift handles the management of the underlying nodes, allowing the platform to scale rapidly with user needs.
Live-event date: Tuesday, April 30, 2019 | 2 p.m. ET
On-demand event: Available for one year afterward.
- Live-event date: Tuesday, April 16, 2019 | 2 p.m. ET
- Live-event date: Tuesday, May 14, 2019 | 2 p.m. ET