Selecione um idioma
Cracking the cloud: Transform your business with an open hybrid cloud
We're all told the cloud is integral to business transformation. But, what kind of cloud is right for you? Which cloud propels your transformation? From private cloud to hybrid cloud to multicloud container platforms, you need to make choices based on business need and priority.
Before you invest time and money, join this 3-webinar series to help you choose the right mix of cloud that your business needs:
- The end of the iron age: Building a private cloud infrastructure
- Design your hybrid cloud for the end user
- Expanding your cloud with containers for quick, responsive innovation
Webinar 2: Design your hybrid cloud for the end user—or fail
WEBINAR 2: Design your hybrid cloud for the end user—or fail
The usual approach to beginning business transformation lies with the cloud, and the benefits of a hybrid cloud are clear and uncontested. So why is it that so many enterprises struggle to adopt this exceedingly prevalent technology? Historically, the problem has been an exclusive focus on the tools instead of the people using the tools.
In this webinar, we we'll discuss why it's imperative in today’s IT landscape to keep the end user as your primary focus when designing and implementing your hybrid cloud. We'll cover:
- How to build your cloud incrementally to accommodate future fixes and enhancements.
- Why you need to consider your existing policies and procedures when defining your new cloud experience.
- How to iteratively design and implement a successful hybrid cloud experience.
Live date: Wednesday, October 24, 2018 | 12 p.m. ET
On-demand date: Available for one year afterward