Selecione um idioma
Edge applications create new value by delivering services in locations near the end users and intelligent endpoint devices. Specifically, they:
- Run with lower latency than applications tied to more central locations, making them essential in fast response services
- Use location awareness to adapt how they perform and trigger necessary actions
- Comply with data sovereignty and protection requirements and regulations
- Reduce bandwidth consumption and costs by avoiding the need to send large volumes of information to and from central datacenters
In this webinar, we’ll explore edge computing opportunities related to these use cases:
Edge applications are poised to advance innovation in manufacturing across its many segments, such as automotive, aerospace, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, materials production, food processing, and electronics.
Enhanced video streaming is generating new edge computing revenue for communications service providers (CSPs) as their improved mobile networks meet latency and locality requirements.
The value of timely information in delivering quality healthcare services has never been greater. Analyses have shown that simplifying practitioner decision-making, making processes more efficient, and enabling real-time collaboration are critical to improving the quality of care, increasing the probability of positive outcomes.
In this webinar, we will:
- Establish the value of edge computing for delivering new, intelligent services
- Explore edge computing use cases that service providers can monetize
- Discuss the benefits of an open source approach to edge computing
Live event date: Tuesday, March 23, 2021 | 12 p.m. ET
On-demand event: Available for one year afterward