A recent Vanson Bourne survey of 900 IT leaders showed that an organization's ability to invest in digital transformation is severely hindered because over 70% of their budget is spent on maintaining existing infrastructure.1 Adopting an open, hyperconverged infrastructure (HCI) is one approach to freeing up budget, but there are some technical challenges.
In this webinar, we’ll explore:
- Why hyperconverged approaches should be considered for infrastructure consolidation.
- The technical challenges of using HCI for consolidation.
- Circumstances under which to to consider an open HCI.
- Operations benefits of open HCI.
- Two customer use cases using an open HCI for server consolidation.
- Migrating virtual machines from legacy virtualization to open HCI, including a demo.
Live event date: Tuesday, February 4, 2020 | 11 a.m. ET
On-demand event: Available for one year afterward.