Innovation is the core of open source technology and approaches. Red Hat customers use open source technologies to change not only their own organizations, but also entire industries and markets—locally, regionally, and globally.
The Red Hat® Innovators in the Open program proudly showcases how our customers use enterprise open source solutions to solve their toughest business challenges.
Create new opportunities by becoming a Red Hat Innovator in the Open
- Gain publicity for your company and build brand awareness.
- Receive recognition for your IT innovation and business success.
- Recruit skilled IT talent interested in modern, open source technology.
- Network with Red Hat executives and industry leaders.
- Participate in professional development opportunities.
- Optimize your IT environment and operations through a stronger partnership with Red Hat.
Showcase your story with our Customer Reference team
From case studies to social media, the Red Hat Customer Reference team works to craft engaging customer stories in a variety of formats suited to your goals.
- Case studies: 2-4 page detailed content about your business challenge, the technology solution, and the benefits achieved
- Web success stories: Shorter, digital versions of our case studies
- Press releases and media and analyst interviews
- In-person and virtual event speaking opportunities, including Innovators on the Line webinar
- Marketing and advertising, such as magazine wraps, banners, and signs
- Analyst product evaluations and commissioned papers
- One-on-one educational briefings
- Internal win reports
- Peer-to-peer calls
Operate in a sensitive industry? We also offer blinded reference options to protect your company’s identity and information.
These assets are coordinated and funded by Red Hat. We will work with you to create a custom package of reference activities that meets your needs and goals.
Let’s get started
Ready to share your story of success with open source innovation? Contact the Red Hat Customer Reference team at email@example.com.