ProductsDesktop Server Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform For IBM POWER For IBM System z For SAP Business Applications Satellite Management For Scientific ComputingExtended Update Support High Availability High Performance Network Load Balancer Resilient Storage Scalable File System Smart Management Extended Lifecycle SupportAccelerate Automate Integrate Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio Portfolio Edition Web Framework Kit Application Platform Web Server Data Grid Portal Fuse Red Hat JBoss A-MQ BRMS Red Hat JBoss Fuse Service Works JBoss Operations Network JBoss Community or JBoss enterprise Red Hat JBoss Data Virtualization
SolutionsWhy Red Hat Why open hybrid cloud? The new IT Public cloud Cloud resource library Private cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) Cloud applications and workloadsSolaris to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration overview Migrate from your UNIX platform How to migrate to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Upgrade to the latest Red Hat Enterprise Linux release JBoss Enterprise Middleware Benefits of migrating to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration services Start a conversation with Red Hat
TrainingPopular and new courses Red Hat JBoss Administration curriculum Core System Administration curriculum Red Hat JBoss Middleware Development curriculum Advanced System Administration curriculum Linux Development curriculum Cloud Computing, Virtualization, and Storage curriculum
ConsultingSOA and integration Business process management Cloud and virtualization Custom Software Development Enterprise Data and Storage Systems management Migrations
Cloud applications and workloads
Cloud applications and workloads
Deliver business services that create competitive advantage
Business is building cloud applications using open innovations like big data solutions, mobile technologies, and social media to connect customers and products in new ways. You need application development tools to build, integrate, and deliver cloud services rapidly. The result: A faster path from innovative ideas to business value.
Red Hat helps create and evolve your applications
Red Hat customer success stories
- Red Hat solutions help Ice.com save hundreds of thousands of dollars through more nimble business control
- INTTRA powers business processes and delivers customer value with Red Hat JBoss Middleware solutions
- Access innovative, open, and cost-effective development tools.
- Integrate new applications, data, and devices using modern middleware services.
- Deploy new applications and centrally manage cloud services across a broad range of infrastructures.
- Enable the automation and management of hybrid cloud applications with performance and operational controls.
Faster application and service delivery
Develop, deploy, and manage applications with tools that unify data and integrate workloads.
Efficiently and flexibly integrate applications, data, and devices across heterogeneous applications and systems.
Choose the development frameworks, platforms, tools, and deployment runtimes that meet your needs.
Design portable, modular, and scalable applications that run across a diverse set of infrastructures.
Comprehensive solutions for building and integrating cloud applications
Take your apps to the cloud
OpenShift by Red Hat® is our PaaS portfolio of application platforms in the cloud where application developers and teams can build, test, deploy, and run their applications. OpenShift lets developers focus on developing with their choice of interfaces, languages, frameworks, services, clouds, elasticity, and infrastructure. It also offers multiple interaction models that let developers use a rich set of command-line tools, a powerful multidevice web console, or an Eclipse-based IDE, like Red Hat JBoss® Developer Studio.
Develop, deploy, and host rich applications and services for the cloud
Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform, the market-leading enterprise platform for highly transactional Java™ applications, helps you:
- Go to market faster.
- Automate processes as you build.
- Unify data from multiple sources.
- Support many tools and frameworks.
- Improve developer efficiency.
- Create a modular architecture.
- Integrate with existing management tools.
- Provide excellent uptime (with a high transaction volume).
Develop, test, and deploy rich web and enterprise apps, and SOA services
Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio has everything you need to to develop, test, and deploy rich web applications, enterprise applications, and service-oriented architecture (SOA) services—including Eclipse, open source tools, and access to Red Hat JBoss platforms.
Application and data integration
Unify data from multiple sources into a single, trusted source
Red Hat JBoss Data Services lets you unify data from multiple sources into a single, trusted, accurate, and accountable source, while handling high transaction volume with excellent uptime. Integrate new and changed data sources in your application infrastructure to:
- Increase return on assets.
- Improve agility and speed time to solution.
- Boost organizational performance.
Integrate applications, data, and services fast and flexibly
Red Hat JBoss SOA Platform provides integration, governance, registry, and repository services for applications, and cloud and mobile service development and deployment. It's a cost-effective and efficient way to integrate applications and services, handle business events, and automate business processes.
- Dramatically improve business process execution, quality, and performance.
- Eliminate manual touch points.
- Reduce business process execution errors.
- Execute faster.
- Get higher returns on your existing IT investment.
Make real-time integration beyond the datacenter possible
Red Hat JBoss Fuse and Red Hat JBoss A-MQ offer flexible, small-footprint enterprise service bus (ESB) and high-performance messaging. They provide effective, cost-efficient integration of applications, data, and devices across disparate applications and systems, and include transformation, routing, and protocol-matching services.
- Eliminate manual touch points, automate processes, and connect assets.
- Implement solutions faster using popular integration patterns.
- Deploy in multiple configurations with a lightweight container and flexible architecture.
- Provide extensive connectivity to external applications.
Red Hat JBoss A-MQ is included in Red Hat JBoss Fuse, and is also sold separately.
Handle high transaction volume with intelligent, distributed caching
Red Hat JBoss Data Grid offers intelligent, distributed caching ideal for hybrid cloud environments. It can handle unprecedented transaction volumes and overcome data access limitations, allowing for elastic scalability—-on-premise or in the cloud.
Automated processes and decisions
Respond to requests and changing conditions automatically
Red Hat JBoss BRMS offers integrated management for business processes, events, and decisions. It uses business rules and process management to model, automate, measure, and improve critical processes, policies, and complex events. JBoss BRMS includes:
- Integrated business process management (BPM), business rules management, and complex event processing (CEP).
- A high-performance business-rules engine.
- Advanced business-process automation.
Application, integration, and automation expertise
Modernize your systems and applications without disrupting your business
Migrate from older systems and middleware without disrupting the way you do business. Our consultants work closely with your IT team to understand your business requirements and processes. We tailor application builds and updates to your organization's goals. With modern, efficient systems in place, you save money and are free to focus on new areas of innovation.