The Enable Sysadmin community has come a long way in just six months. We started publishing new content every weekday in June and have almost 200 articles on the site. We're adding new authors every week with fresh perspectives and a desire to share their experience.
We're more than 100 people now, at the beginning of this journey. Our mission: To build a watering hole for system administrators with community-generated articles that improve the life of sysadmins by sharing knowledge, advice, and experience.
Do you want to join the fun? Here are five ways you can help:
- Share your favorite articles on social media using the hashtag #EnableSysadmin and follow along on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
- Subscribe to our newsletter. Receive Enable Sysadmin articles and other great technology-related tidbits in your Inbox.
- Join our community mailing list. Get updates about what we are publishing with social media samples, metrics on how articles are performing, and calls for articles with sample headlines.
- Write an article for us. Pitch us an article idea, or connect with us and let us know what topics you have experience with by emailing us at email@example.com. Our team will walk you through the entire editorial process from ideation to outline, then from draft to final review. And you get to review your article before it is published.
- Help us find new writers. Have you read one of our guides or tutorials and thought to yourself, Suzie or Mark from my team could have written that blog about networking? Or, Betsy from our meet-up group could do a deep dive on SSH. Or, Glen knows a lot about containers, he just sent our team an email that was practically documentation. Send them our way.
We look forward to working with you in 2020! Help us share more great content and grow our community of systems administrators. This is one watering hole you'll want to be a part of.