There's been a lot of talk about emerging application architectures built on containerized microservices. These approaches promise more maintainable and flexible software solutions that can rapidly adapt as business requirements change.
To realize value in these technologies, developers need to tap into a comprehensive set of middleware services to support the integration, messaging, and data analysis needs of new applications.
Join this webinar to learn:
- What middleware services are available on OpenShift by Red Hat®.
- How to quickly construct microservices applications in OpenShift that can be deployed on any container-based runtime.
- About Red Hat JBoss® Fuse integration services and Red Hat JBoss BRMS real-time decision services for OpenShift via live demonstrations.
- Keith Babo, Principal Product Manager, Red Hat
- Diogenes Guedes Rettori, OpenShift Product Manager, Red Hat
Date: January 20, 2016
Time: 11 a.m. ET
Length: 1 hour