This 3-part webinar series explores the evolution from a traditional IT environment to a DevOps environment. Learn about modernizing your application infrastructure, migrating your existing applications to that new infrastructure, and how tooling helps with the cultural change needed for these efforts to succeed.
The journey to DevOps hinges on your team’s ability to alter how they work. Ultimately, it’s not about the tools, but rather about changing the culture to accept this new style of work—agile and process-oriented instead of product-oriented. But what if tools can help change that culture more effectively? In this webinar, we’ll discuss:
- How implementing DevOps starts and ends with your team’s ability to communicate.
- The necessary part tooling plays in this transformation.
- How your modernization and migration efforts play into DevOps.
- Using automation to power continuous delivery models.
- Justin Nemmers, senior manager, product marketing, Ansible
Date: December 7, 2016
Time: 11:00 a.m. EST
Length: 1 hour
Audience: Business and technical