北卡罗来纳州罗利 - —
Red Hat, Inc. (NYSE: RHT), the world's leading provider of open source solutions, today announced live stream details for Red Hat Summit 2016, taking place in San Francisco from June 27-30, 2016. Red Hat will live stream all general sessions during the event, beginning at 8:30 a.m. PT on Tuesday, June 28, and a press conference at 11:45 a.m. PT on Tuesday, June 28.
The general session live stream is available at http://siliconangle.tv/red-hat-summit-2016/ and the schedule is as follows:
Tuesday, June 28, 2016
- General Session 1 - 8:30 - 9:45 a.m. PT
- Jim Whitehurst, president and CEO, Red Hat
- Elwin Loomis, senior director, Store of the Future, Target
- General Session 2 - 1:45 - 3 p.m. PT
- Richard Hulskes, co-founder, Wevolver, InMoov: Robots for Good
- Doug Fisher, senior vice president and general manager, Software and Services Group, Intel
- Jim Ganthier, vice president and general manager, Engineered Systems, HPC, and Cloud, Dell
- Nayaki Nayyar, general manager and global head of IoT and Innovation Go to Market, SAP
Wednesday, June 29, 2016
- General Session 3 - 8:30 - 9:45 a.m. PT
- Paul Cormier, president, Products and Technologies, Red Hat
- General Session 4 - 1:45 - 3 p.m. PT
- Nathan Seidle, founder and CEO, SparkFun
- David Ward, senior vice president, chief architect, and chief technology officer, Engineering, Cisco
- Sven Loberg, managing director and global open source lead, Accenture
Thursday, June 30, 2016
- General Session 5 - 8:30 - 9:45 a.m. PT
- Tom Soderstrom, chief technology officer, NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory
- Marco Bill-Peter, vice president, Customer Experience and Engagement, and Chris Wright, vice president and technology strategist of the Office of Technology, Red Hat
- General Session 6 - 1:45 - 3 p.m. PT
- Corinne Warnshuis, executive director, Girl Develop IT
- Randy Meyer, vice president and general manager, Mission Critical Systems, Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Joseph Sirosh, corporate vice president, Microsoft
Press conference webcast
Red Hat's president of Products and Technologies, Paul Cormier, will host a press conference live from Red Hat Summit at 11:45 a.m. PT on Tuesday, June 28. Following remarks, press and analysts are invited to participate in a live question and answer session.
To join the press conference, visit http://bit.ly/1UbFwOm.
Connect with Red Hat
Red Hat, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, and the Shadowman logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Red Hat, Inc. or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and other countries. Linux® is the registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the U.S. and other countries.