Exclusive ANZ Bank Developer Session
The first generation of microservices was primarily shaped by Netflix OSS and leveraged by numerous Spring Cloud annotations all throughout your business logic. The next generation of microservices will leverage *sidecars and a service mesh*.
In this session, we will give you a taste of Envoy and Istio, two open source projects that will change the way you write *Cloud Native, Java Applications on Kubernetes*. In addition, we will also discuss serverless pattern and OpenWhisk in particular.
- Istio - easy and simple way to manage Cloud Native Applications
- Istio Service Mesh via Istio sidecar proxy
- What is Serverless and what it means to you?
- OpenWhisk and Serverless
- SpringBoot applications on Kubernetes
Red Hat Presenters:
- Burr Sutter, Global Director of Developer Experience
- Kamesh Sampath, Director of Developer Experience
Date: Wednesday 8th August 2018
Time: 10:00am - 12:00pm
Venue: ANZ Centre Melbourne, 833 Collins Street, Docklands VIC 3008 Australia
Room: BX Showcase Area (near 2A.03)
Simply register to reserve your seat today!