A government leadership guide to culture change
Government leaders are expected to promote efficiency and innovation, hire and retain top talent, and launch effective IT initiatives. Key to these goals is adopting an open and agile culture in government organizations.
By taking some initial steps—getting a handle on what culture is, how it is formed, and how to guide it in new directions—leaders can begin the process of changing their cultures for the better.
You'll learn about:
- What roles leaders play in change.
- A new paradigm for change.
- Organizing for the emerging future.
- Workforce and work space transform.
- Resources for agile government.
Download this e-book to learn more about collaborating to advance the future of digital government, together.