Red Hat Virtualization
Red Hat Virtualization is a complete infrastructure solution for virtualized servers and workstations. Built on the powerful Red Hat Enterprise Linux platform, Red Hat Virtualization provides agility, security, reliability, and scalability for virtualized, resource-intensive workloads. It helps organizations optimize their IT infrastructure with better performance, competitive pricing, and a trusted Red Hat environment.
With Red Hat Virtualization, you can:
- Virtualize any Linux or Windows application
- Standardize storage, infrastructure, and networking resources
- Improve workload performance and efficiency
- Improve application density and use rates of existing servers
- Deploy an agile environment to bring products to market faster
- Improve the performance of—while reducing the costs associated with—high-performing Linux workstations
Read the datasheet to learn more.