Like others, we have been closely monitoring evolving coronavirus (COVID-19) developments, including guidance from the CDC, WHO and other health authorities. The safety and wellbeing of our customers is foremost, and as a precautionary measure, we have decided postpone our workshop. We will send another email when we have the rescheduled date and you will automatically be registered. Thank you for your understanding.
Learn to automate your Windows environment with Ansible products at our one-day, hands-on technical workshop on Tuesday, March 31, 2020 in San Diego.
Join our technical experts for a one-day, hands-on workshop. You'll get a comprehensive overview of Red Hat Ansible Engine and then dive into an overview of Red Hat Ansible Tower and how they work together to help you manage Microsoft environments. You will be equipped with skills to take this back to your organization and implement Ansible automation right away.
Red Hat Ansible Engine & Ansible Tower
- Basic understanding of what Ansible is and how it works in Microsoft server environments
- Configuring Tower to automate your Windows servers
- Running ad-hoc Ansible commands in Ansible Tower
- Building and committing your first playbook that installs and starts IIS and creates a web page to be hosted
- Creating and running a Job Template
- Using Variables, Loops, and Handlers to manage an IIS server
- Making your playbooks reusable
- Using Ansible for Windows Patching
To offer a quality lab experience, seating will be limited to 40, so reserve your spot today!
|8:00 a.m.||Registration and breakfast|
|9:00 a.m.||What is Ansible and The Ansible Way|
|9:15 a.m.||How Ansible Works and its Key Components|
|9:45 a.m.||Lesson: Configuring Ansible Tower|
|10:15 a.m.||Lesson: Ad-hoc commands in Tower|
|11:00 a.m.||Lesson: Writing Your First playbook|
|1:00 p.m.||Lesson: Creating and Running a Job Template|
|2:00 p.m.||Lesson: Using Variables, Loops, and Handlers|
|2:45 p.m.||Lesson: Roles: Making your playbooks reusable|
|3:30 p.m.||Wrap Up|
Date: Tuesday, March 31, 2020
Time: 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. PDT
Courtyard by Marriott San Diego Airport/Liberty Station
2592 Laning Rd
San Diego, CA 92106
Complimentary parking available for event guests.
If you have any questions please send us an email.