You asked for a transformation catalyst: a place to meet with experts, experiment with the art of the possible, and spark the cultural change that enables DevOps and modern software development methods within the government space. So we created Red Hat® Open Innovation Labs.
Red Hat Open Innovation Labs is designed to accelerate the delivery of your innovative ideas. It’s an immersive, residency-style consulting engagement that helps your organization jump-start modern application development and innovation. In a matter of weeks, alongside our experts, you’ll learn how to build applications the Red Hat way. Using open source technologies and principles, we’ll help you rapidly build prototypes, operate using DevOps principles, and adopt agile methodologies. You'll walk away with a functioning prototype and the methods, skills, and experience to drive transformation back within your teams.
Ready to transform your organization? In this webinar, we’ll:
- Provide an overview on Red Hat Open Innovation Labs.
- Discuss the importance of failing fast.
- Offer suggested approaches to mitigate the cost and time associated with government projects gone wrong.
- Jason Wong, senior Manager, Consulting, Red Hat
- Michael Walker, global director, Open Innovation Labs, Red Hat
Date: March 16, 2017
Time: 11:00 a.m. EST
Length: 1 hour