In this webinar, we'll prepare web and application developers to build applications using containers, Kubernetes, and OpenShift. We'll cover:
- A short introduction to containers and Kubernetes, which are the foundation of OpenShift.
- Using hands-on exercises, a walk through a variety of applications and uses cases for OpenShift.
- How easy it can be to deploy your pre-built containers and how health checks to OpenShift can heal your application.
- Digging into build containers just using a git repository, see an easy application scaling, and do some A/B deployment?
- A complete microservice application with database and polyglot back-end services.
- You bring your curiosity and willingness to code, and we'll teach you all you need to go home and start building pure awesomeness on OpenShift.
- Steve Pousty, Lead developer, evangelist, Red Hat OpenShift, Red Hat
Date: Thursday, April 20, 2017
Time: 11 a.m. EDT / 8 a.m. PDT
Duration: 60 minutes