Container technology is impacting how we think about persistent storage for applications and microservices. In turn, software-defined storage will impact how storage is dynamically provisioned and managed for containerized applications.
Red Hat® OpenShift Container Platform is the container application platform that brings Docker and Kubernetes to the enterprise. Closely integrated with Red Hat® Gluster Storage, together they advance seamless, containerized storage that is uniquely differentiating the future of storage in a container-driven datacenter.
Join this webinar to learn how container-native storage built with Red Hat Gluster Storage, and tightly integrated with Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform, can help you:
- Gain autonomy and control over the storage provisioning experience.
- Persist registries, logging, and metrics on a single storage platform.
- Support file, block, and object storage on a single storage platform for your container orchestration platform.
- Hear from a customer who uses Red Hat Gluster Storage as their container storage solution.
- Steve Bohac, senior manager, Product Marketing, Red Hat
Time: 12:00 pm ET