Come see how native Docker containers orchestrated by Kubernetes running on Red Hat OpenShift changes the way you run mission critical applications. Spend the day in hands-on labs & discussions. Topics will include JBoss Enterprise Application Platform, Spring Boot, NetflixOSS, Node.JS, and MongoDB. Join us to experience what Red Hat Container Platform can do for you.
At this live event, attendees will:
- Learn the basics of installing an Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform environment
- Understand how Docker, Kubernetes, and other innovative community projects play a critical role
- See how Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 3.3 makes it easy to build containers from source code
- Deploy sample applications on Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 3.3
- Experience the new Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 3.3 workflow
Due to the hands-on lab, seats are limited for this event. We look forward to seeing you at the workshop.
8:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
9:00 a.m. – 9:40 a.m.
Introductions and Overview of OpenShift.
What to expect from the day.
9:40 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
10:30 a.m. – 10:45 a.m.
10:45 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
1:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
2:30 p.m. – 2:45 p.m.
2:45 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Closing remarks and questions