Join the OpenShift by Red Hat team for a full day of discussion and hands on lab to learn how OpenShift can help you deliver apps even faster.
Who should attend:
- Technical executives
- Technical managers
What you will learn:
- Cloud and container fundamentals
- How Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform uses containers to speed development
- Understand how Docker, Kubernetes, and other innovative community projects play a critical role
- How DevOps can be simplified with Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform
Create in the hands-on lab:
- Easily build containers from source code
- Deploy sample applications on Red Hat OpenShift 3.3
- Experience the new Red Hat OpenShift 3.3 developer workflow
Introductions and Overview of OpenShift.
What to expect from the day.
Closing remarks and questions
A laptop with Windows, Linux or MacOS and WiFi are required. Please install the OpenShift CLI prior to attending the event.