The Impact of the Individual
Revolutions are inspired by the desire for great transformation and don't just happen overnight. They need courageous individuals who want to make the future better - who are willing to step up and recognise change can happen because of me. This year at Red Hat Forum, we celebrate the individuals who light the path of transformation - the bold explorers and builders of the future. We recognise the unsung technical heroes who keep the lights on and the enterprise running. We spotlight the pioneers who boldly offer new solutions to old, ongoing problems that need to be fixed. We recognise that brilliance and innovation is only possible because of the people behind it.
Explore. Build. Share.
Top topics discussed:
- Automating & Managing Your Own Hybrid Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud: What You Really Need to Host Your Cloud Native Apps
- Getting Started with Containers? Red Hat Ties It All Together
- Transforming Enterprise Applications
- Empowering Developer Productivity Through Cloud Native Application Frameworks on OpenShift
- 3 Pillars of Agile Integration (Camel, Containers & API)
- Ansible Everything!
- 6 Steps to Transform the Enterprise Applications
What to expect at Red Hat Forum 2017:
- Red Hat presentations highlighting latest industry trends
- Red Hat user cases and scenarios addressing critical pain points
- Real-world strategies and solutions
- Technology and business sessions
- Live demos on stage
Highlights from Red Hat Forum Sydney 2016
We are joining forces with some of our strategic technology partners for Red Hat Forum 2017. Our sponsor list continues to grow, so check back to see who you can look forward to connecting with.
From startups, to disruptors, to the original software giants—we welcomed them all and each found value as a Red Hat Forum sponsor. With so many attendees, there are potential opportunities almost everywhere you look.
Please contact email@example.com to discuss sponsorship opportunities at Red Hat Forum Sydney.
Date: October 24 2017, Tuesday
Location: Hilton Hotel
Address: 488 George Street, Sydney NSW 2000