Red Hat® Ansible® Automation Platform, redesigned from the previous generation of the platform, helps customers create, manage, and scale their automation across hybrid and multicloud environments more efficiently. Ansible Automation Platform 2.2 continues to build on the new container architecture that debuted with Ansible Automation Platform 2.0 while incorporating several experience enhancements, many based on direct customer input.
Ansible Automation Platform 2.2 continues to redefine the enterprise automation experience, providing all the tools needed to implement your automation strategies.
In this webinar, you’ll learn about:
- Enhancements to the Ansible Automation Platform experience, including streamlined integration with Red Hat Insights, and improved network automation capabilities
- The new automation mesh "topology view" feature, which offers an entirely new way to view where automation is running so you can optimize accordingly
- Several new features in Technology Preview, including:
- A private, on-premise version of the automation services catalog
- Content Collection signing—which helps ensure that your automation is certified and compliant
- Updated developer tooling, including ansible-lint (now bundled as an Ansible Automation Platform content tool, automation content navigator (ansible-navigator) 2.0, and a new Visual Studio Code (VS Code) extension
- How Ansible Automation Platform 2.2 is supported on the newly released Red Hat Enterprise Linux® 9