Coffee Break 1: IT automation is not simply a business change, but a culture shift
With the demands of the global economy, financial services firms require innovative technology. Join us for a 10-minute Coffee Break as we discuss how IT Automation initiatives can not only save costs but help transform the culture of your IT and business teams. Discover how IT automation technology has developed and has become the center of digital transformation conversations.
In this Coffee Break we will show how IT automation can help:
- Reduce risk by minimizing manual processes.
- Promote collaboration by connecting departments automatically.
- Eliminate IT bottlenecks by streamlining tasks.
- Free employees to innovate and create.
Live-event date: Wednesday, February 9, 2022 | 11 a.m. ET
Speakers: Alessandro Petroni, Lee Rich, & Frank Wu
Coffee Break 2: Power of the ecosystem: Innovating with the ecosystem to expand the horizon of possibilities in fintech
While there are an ever-increasing number of fintech companies globally, creating an ecosystem that allows them to work together in unison can prove to be more difficult. Companies have found challenges in meeting the demands of new line of business (LOB) problems (e.g. a cashless brokerage) in a quick, secure, and compliant method. The solution to this problem is creating an ecosystem that allows Red Hat and our partners to come together on a unified, Red Hat® OpenShift® Container Platform, with proper integrations and management. Join experts from Red Hat and upSWOT for our 10-minute Coffee Break to find out more.
In this Coffee Break, we will discuss:
- The benefits of having an integrated fintech ecosystem that runs on a single platform.
- How our ecosystem partners can provide companies with innovative technology.
- The changing needs of the LOB and how to speed up the time to adoption.
Live-event date: Wednesday, February 23, 2022 | 11 a.m. ET
Speakers: Kelly Switt & Dmitry Norenko
Coffee Break 3: Giving your static infrastructure self-healing superpowers
Business operational issues can include tens of thousands of servers, few precious resources, and dozens of redundant tasks. There has to be a better way to deal with these common operational issues. It is no surprise that many financial service organizations are now leveling up their automation game. In this 10-minute Coffee Break, we will explore how bringing together monitoring and automation can give your infrastructure self-healing properties so that you can spend less time on upkeep, increase security, and improve reliability.
Join this webinar to discover:
- What problems combining monitoring and automation solves.
- How does monitoring and automation impact existing processes?
- The benefits to my team and my organization.
- Which operational areas have seen the most success?
Live-event date: Wednesday, March 16, 2022 | 11 a.m. ET
Speakers: Sadhana Nandakumar & Phil Avery