Cracking the cloud: Transform your business with an open hybrid cloud
We're all told the cloud is integral to business transformation. But, what kind of cloud is right for you? Which cloud propels your transformation? From private cloud to hybrid cloud to multicloud container platforms, you need to make choices based on business need and priority.
Before you invest time and money, join this 3-webinar series to help you choose the right mix of cloud that your business needs:
- The end of the iron age: Building a private cloud infrastructure
- Design your hybrid cloud for the end user
- Expanding your cloud with containers for quick, responsive innovation
Webinar 1: The end of the iron age: Building a private cloud infrastructure
WEBINAR 1: The end of the iron age: Building a private cloud infrastructure
It’s no secret that IT leaders have many factors to consider when choosing the right infrastructure for the business. Organizations are often bogged down by security policies, budgets, and compliance requirements, as well as expanding workloads that require additional support. Private infrastructure is often considered when businesses inevitably reach the limits of their hard-wired and virtual infrastructures. But, implementing a private cloud infrastructure can be a daunting task.
In this webinar, we’ll discuss the keys to successfully embarking on a private cloud journey and the benefits of creating a secure, modern infrastructure. Topics in this session include:
- How organizations are using existing services and resources while transitioning to the cloud.
- How you can use infrastructure-as-code concepts to provide self-service and automation for increased productivity and agility while reducing costs.
- What a typical private and hybrid cloud journey looks like and how it might modify your organization IT’s landscape.
Live-event date: Thursday, October 18, 2018 | 12 p.m. ET
On-demand date: Available for one year afterward