One of the most common uses of Kubernetes is to help developers build cloud-native applications with continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipelines. Many developers are using tools like Jenkins and pipelines in conjunction with Kubernetes and GitHub to automate the application build process. This technical webinar will demonstrate best practices, including a demo with lab measurements on how persistent storage can help Jenkins run faster.
In this webinar, we’ll explore:
- CI/CD trends for cloud-native development.
- Our own survey results of common Kubernetes use cases.
- What persistent container storage is.
- Jenkins pipeline extensions.
- Jenkins on Kubernetes.
- Common scenarios where Jenkins can take advantage of container storage.
- Overcoming mount limits: spawning Kubernetes with lots of persistent volume claims.
- Best practices around Jenkins dependencies using Red Hat® OpenShift® Container Storage.
- A demo measuring the Jenkins build times for 60 simultaneous builds using persistent storage, improving build times by as much as 90%.
Live event date: Tuesday, July 7, 2020 | 2 p.m. ET
On-demand event: Available for one year afterward.