Red Hat Summit: Connect
Washington, DC | November 30, 2021
The future of open technology starts with you. Join our in-person event as we learn, share, and contribute to the open source conversation.
As our premier open source event of the year, Red Hat Summit: Connect brings interactive sessions, labs, and networking opportunities directly to the open source community across 20 cities.
Discover your next source of inspiration in the Washington, DC open source community at Red Hat® Summit: Connect. Whether you’re looking to engage with Red Hat thought leaders, technologies, and solutions or participate in activities like breakout sessions and instructor-led labs, you’ll have all the tools to help shape your future.
- Ask the Experts sessions
- Labs and demos
- Partner programming
Explore our session catalog to discover your hands-on learning opportunities with Red Hat experts.
View what sessions, labs, and networking opportunities are in store for you at the upcoming Washington, DC event. Check out the session catalog for more details, including session and lab start times.
Tuesday, November 30, 2021
7:30 a.m. - 8:45 a.m.
9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Date: Tuesday, November 30, 2021
Time: 07:00 - 14:00
Location: Marriott Marquis Washington DC
901 Massachusetts Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20001
- Valet parking fee: US$60.18 daily
- Valet only with in/out priv-additional USD 8 oversized vehicles. Fees exclude tax. Limited space available-max 6 ft 4 in.
- From the Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport: Travel 0.5 miles north on Aviation Circle and make a slight right onto South Smith Boulevard. Take the ramp onto the George Washington Memorial Parkway. Travel 1.0 miles and take the ramp onto Interstate 395 North to Washington. Travel 0.9 miles to the 12th Street exit toward L'Enfant Promenade. Travel 0.2 miles and make a slight left onto the 12th Street Expressway. After 0.7 miles the expressway will turn slightly to the left and become 12th Street NW. Travel 0.8 miles to L Street NW to Massachusetts Avenue NW and make a slight right. The hotel entrance will be on the left.
- From the Washington Dulles International Airport: Exit the airport following signs for Dulles Toll Road/VA-267. Take VA-267 East for 2.3 miles and merge onto Interstate 66 East. Travel 8.3 miles and take the E Street/Interstate 66 East exit on the left. Keep left at the fork in the road. Follow signs for Whitehurst Freeway and merge onto Interstate 66 East. Travel 0.5 miles and take the exit on the left toward Rock Creek Parkway. Travel 0.1 miles to K Street NW and turn right. Travel 1.6 miles to 11th Street NW and turn left. take the first right onto Massachusetts Avenue NW and the hotel will be on the left.
- From the Baltimore/Washington International: Thurgood Marshall Airport: Take Interstate 195 West for 1.7 miles to exit 2B and merge onto Interstate 295 South toward Washington. Travel 23.7 miles and merge onto US-50 West. US-50 West will become New York Avenue. Travel 4.8 miles on New York Avenue NE then continue straight into Mount Vernon Place NW. Make a slight right onto Massachusetts Avenue NW and the hotel will be on the right.
View all cities and dates
Red Hat Summit: Connect
Lend your voice to open source and register to attend our flexible conference series that provides a mix of innovation, collaboration, and learning opportunities within the Red Hat community.