Re: string freeze break request: initscripts

Bill Nottingham લખ્યું:
I'd like to update the translations in initscripts:

A fully translated checkout will go from:
  mk.po: 785 translated messages.
to:
  mk.po: 726 translated messages, 97 fuzzy translations, 34 untranslated messages.
Why we're changing now: Unfortunately, updating the initscripts list of
translatable strings is a manual process that first requires installing
every package that has a translatable file - this is a constantly changing
set. It would have been done before the string freeze, except I was on
vacation.

Impact of not doing it: Some initscripts will not be translated.

Yay/nay?

Bill
Hi,

Here is the question for Dimtris now.

As per above information the new updated status of the translation should be "726 translated messages, 97 fuzzy translations, 34 untranslated messages.", which is correctly showing on i18n.redhat.com status page (i am putting Gujarati [gu] language status link here for the reference): http://i18n.redhat.com/cgi-bin/i18n-status?page=status&locale=gu&branch=HEAD&essential=0

But, it's completely different status showing on translate.fedoraproject.org status page for this particular package: http://translate.fedoraproject.org/languages/gu/fedora-8

I just noticed that status for some other packages also differs.

Why is that so? Before some other people get confused between the status difference, please look at the issue.

--
Regards
Ankit Patel