[libvirt] ANNOUNCE: Java Libvirt bindings version 0.3.0

I am happy to announce the availability of version 0.3.0 of the Libvirt Java bindings. The main change in this release is the use of JNA [1] to access the Libvirt C code instead of JNI. This results in all the glue code being pure Java which should make it easier to keep these bindings in sync with the C code.

The RPMS are in fedora-testing for 10, 11 and rawhide. They will move to updates per the normal process. The code can be directly downloaded from [2]. The updated repository has been moved to git, which can be found at [3].

I am able to generate a maven repository for the bits, and was planning on putting a maven repo on libvirt.org unless folks would prefer the bits to be mirrored in a different location. Please let me know.

Thanks!

-- bk

[1] https://jna.dev.java.net/
[2] http://www.libvirt.org/sources/java/libvirt-java-0.3.0.tar.gz