[fedora-arm] New to the list

Manas Saksena manas.saksena at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 21:11:05 UTC 2009

On Mon, Mar 16, 2009 at 2:03 PM, Adam Miller <maxamillion at gmail.com> wrote:
>   My main goal up front is to spin a beagleboard image so that users
> of the beagleboard who want to install fedora would have a potentially
> "easy" way of doing so. Probably not the traditional install method,
> but something somewhat easier than rolling their own from the
> toolchain as described on the wiki.

The page below should give you the required information to get you going.
http://elinux.org/BeagleBoardFedora

While we have Fedora-10 packages built, they are not yet complete, nor are
the updates being built. This is being largely gated on our koji infrastructure
to be up and running. Once that is done, it would be easier for folks to help
fix any issues that come up (e.g., if a package does not build or work
correctly on ARM).

Regards,
Manas