Re: Some module pages error

Ankitkumar Rameshchandra Patel wrote:
I have no idea why & how this is happening, but there is a workaround to avoid this issue that I know.

Try using "https://"; instead of "http://"; ...

Runa Bhattacharjee wrote:
Hello,
Python Operational Errors are also showing up for the languages pages:

http://translate.fedoraproject.org/languages/<lang-code>

Can someone with access please take a look at this?

[snip]

Guokai Han wrote:
in http://translate.fedoraproject.org/module/ , Some module pages
error , examples :
http://translate.fedoraproject.org/module/system-config-lvm
http://translate.fedoraproject.org/module/system-config-rootpassword
http://translate.fedoraproject.org/module/system-config-samba

[snip]

Things seem to be working now. Thanks Ricky for fixing the error:

cheers
Runa

--
blog: http://runab.livejournal.com

irc:
mishti or runa_b on Freenode, Gimpnet, Mozilla, LinuxChix