[katello-devel] RFE -> Promotion should show only unpromoted packages

Ivan Nečas inecas at redhat.com
Mon Jul 23 06:25:10 UTC 2012

On 07/20/2012 05:52 PM, Partha Aji wrote:
> Another thing to consider here is with Content Deletion we'd want to see all the packages in the current environment, but OTOH with promotions we'd only want to see what has not been previously promoted .
Talking about content deletion, is there a already a plan how to display
this? What about this:

on the left side are the packages/repos/products not promoted to the
next env - one can hit (+) to add them to next env
on the right side are the packages/repos/products promoted to the next
env - on can hit (-) to delete them from the env
the changeset is displayed below the two panes, allowing to undo some
(undo adding/deleting)

-- Ivan
> Any thoughts ?
>
> Partha