Red Hat, SAP, and IBM: Accelerating customer choice and flexibility
You’re running SAP® workloads to gain real-time insights and faster business results. Performance is critical.
Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® is the world’s leading enterprise Linux operating system. IBM Power® Systems deliver flexibility, resiliency, and high performance. This software and hardware combination provides an integrated solution to help you take full advantage of your SAP HANA® environment.
- Achieve enterprise performance
- Increase server density and capacity
- Run mixed workloads
- Deploy on-premise, in the cloud, or in hybrid environments
- Access expert, multivendor support
To learn more, visit the IDG Knowledge Vault, and watch the "Red Hat, SAP, and IBM: Accelerating customer choice and flexibility" video series.
For more information:
- Read the solution overview, Red Hat Enterprise Linux for SAP HANA on IBM Power
- Read the blog, Expanding customer choice with multiple architectures: Red Hat Enterprise Linux for SAP Solutions on IBM Power Systems