On June 1, the Enable Sysadmin community publication celebrated its two-year anniversary. The site was launched in June 2019 and the team and community has experienced tremendous growth and success over the last two years. Let’s take a look at some of the numbers.
May 2021 metrics
- 591,822 page views (all time record)
- 409,541 unique visitors (all time record)
- 498,337 page view from search (all time record)
- 26 articles published
May 2020 metrics
- 248,227 page views
- 162,213 unique visitors
- 169,213 page view from search
- 33 articles published (this is not a typo, we published less content and got more page views in 2021 from search traffic)
In community news, we have 200 people subscribed to our contributor mailing list. We have 50 authors who have 3 or more articles published, who are part of the Enable Sysadmin Run Level 3 club. And we have almost 30 contributors who are members of our Sudoer program, which we launched in May of last year.
The Enable Sysadmin has come a long way in two years. It’s been amazing to see the community grow, new contributors join, and increased search traffic. If you’d like to join this growing community, apply with out our community form.