Modern app dev & cloud-native platforms for ISV app development
Today's most successful software vendors are adopting DevOps and implementing microservices together with container technology. In doing so, they're fundamentally changing how they develop new software. And if you want to keep up with the competition—and attract and keep the best developer talent—you’ll have to do the same.
In this technical presentation, you’ll learn about and see firsthand the Red Hat® technologies, that underpin some of the world’s most sophisticated development environments, deployed in leading enterprises across industries.
12:30 - 13:30 Lunch registration
13:30 - 13:40 Welcome by Red Hat
13:40 - 14:40 Session 1: Modern cloud-native runtime platforms
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux® at the heart of your solutions
- Containers: what are they and why do they matter?
- Microservices and serverless
- OpenShift, the enterprise container platform
14:40 - 15:00 Break
15:00 - 16:00 Session 2: Modern cloud-native development platforms
- Agile development, DevOps, continuous everything
- Facilitating these methods on OpenShift
- Middleware & more: other technology you should care about
- Agile Integration, BPM, Messaging, Data Virtualization
16:00 - 16:30 Closing remarks / Q&A
Date: 19th April 2018
Location: Peninsular House
30-36 Monument Street, 4th floor
Register now, and learn how DevOps, microservices, and containers are changing the way software is developed.