Container Adoption Bootcamp
Container Adoption Bootcamp - DO700
Supporting the adoption of container technology and container-native applications.
Many organizations want to quickly advance their digital transformation. Making this shift involves developing software in tight iterations so that business value can be realized sooner. In order to accomplish this goal, many organizations are adopting container-native applications, including microservices. The Container Adoption Bootcamp (DO700) immerses the student in an intensive, hands-on experience to develop container-native applications deployed on Red Hat® OpenShift® Container platform, Red Hat's implementation of Kubernetes.
The Container Adoption Bootcamp will include:
- Introduction to Containers, Kubernetes, and OpenShift (DO180).
- Configuring an OpenShift Cluster (DO280).
- Describing Advanced Features of OpenShift (DO380).
- Containerizing Software Applications (DO288).
- Developing Microservices with MicroProfile (JB283).
- Developing Microservices with Red Hat OpenShift Application Runtimes (DO292).
- A one-year Red Hat Learning Subscription–standard version.
Complete this form to learn more from our Sales team.