ProductsServer Desktop & Workstation Developer Subscriptions Satellite OpenStack Platform For IBM POWER For SAP Business Applications Management For Scientific ComputingExtended Update Support High Availability High Performance Network Load Balancer Resilient Storage Scalable File System Smart Management Extended Lifecycle SupportA-MQ Accelerate Automate Integrate Application Platform BPM Suite BRMS JBoss community or Red Hat JBoss Middleware Data Grid Data Virtualization Developer Studio Portfolio Edition Fuse Fuse Service Works Operations Network Portal Web Framework Kit Web Server
SolutionsWhy Red Hat Why open hybrid cloud? The new IT Public cloud Cloud resource library Private cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) Cloud applications and workloadsSolaris to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration overview Migrate from your UNIX platform How to migrate to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Upgrade to the latest Red Hat Enterprise Linux release Red Hat JBoss Middleware Benefits of migrating to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration services Start a conversation with Red Hat
TrainingPopular and new courses Red Hat JBoss Administration curriculum Core System Administration curriculum Red Hat JBoss Middleware development curriculum Advanced System Administration curriculum Linux Development curriculum Cloud Computing, Virtualization, and Storage curriculum
ConsultingSOA and integration Business process management Cloud and virtualization Custom Software Development Enterprise Data and Storage Systems management Migrations
Move into the future of cloud computing and business agility
The Red Hat® Cloud Pathway is a strategic service that consists of a series of tailored consulting engagements that leverage open source expertise, product recommendations, and best practices to:
- Explore cloud viability.
- Develop a strategic roadmap for cloud adoption.
- Establish a cloud platform to serve as the foundation for your present and future cloud computing initiatives.
Each Pathway begins with:
- An assessment of your organization's business goals and the maturity of your IT infrastructure.
- An exploration of open standards, concepts, and alternatives.
- Strategic recommendations for your organization to achieve its business goals.
Upon completion of this phase, Red Hat works closely with you to map out a comprehensive deployment strategy.
Let's talk about your path to a future of cloud computing and business agility. Contact us.
- Download the datasheet: Red Hat Cloud Pathway
- Watch the webinar: Cloud computing: Moving from hype to reality to open source way