ProductsDesktop Server Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform For IBM POWER For IBM System z For SAP Business Applications Red Hat Satellite Management For Scientific ComputingExtended Update Support High Availability High Performance Network Load Balancer Resilient Storage Scalable File System Smart Management Extended Lifecycle SupportAccelerate Automate Integrate Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio Portfolio Edition Web Framework Kit Application Platform Web Server Data Grid Portal Fuse Red Hat JBoss A-MQ SOA Platform BRMS Data Services Platform JBoss Operations Network JBoss Community or JBoss enterprise
SolutionsWhy Red Hat Why open hybrid cloud? The new IT Public cloud Cloud resource library Private cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) Cloud applications and workloadsSolaris to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration overview Migrate from your UNIX platform How to migrate to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Upgrade to the latest Red Hat Enterprise Linux release JBoss Enterprise Middleware Benefits of migrating to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration services Start a conversation with Red Hat
TrainingClassroom training Red Hat Online Learning Virtual training Remote classroom training On-site team training Online Learning LabsPopular and new courses Red Hat JBoss Administration curriculum Core System Administration curriculum Red Hat JBoss Middleware Development curriculum Advanced System Administration curriculum Linux Development curriculum Cloud Computing, Virtualization, and Storage curriculum
ConsultingSOA and integration Business process management Cloud and Virtualization Custom Software Development Enterprise Data and Storage Systems management Migrations
Enterprise Data and Storage
Take control of your organization’s data and storage
The data you need for your business is growing rapidly. And with growing data comes growing challenges. Whether your hurdles originate from acquisitions, integration with partner systems, or an explosion in data sources, you need a solid strategy to control costs, create scalable storage architectures, and get the most value from your data assets.
Red Hat® Consulting works with you to define strategies for all aspects of enterprise data and storage, including security, performance, and access.
Strategic data management plan
Our consultants take a holistic approach to understanding your data landscape and the challenges you face. After studying your challenges and requirements, we select the right products and establish appropriate processes to help you manage data today and in the future.
Solutions to manage growth
We offer numerous solutions to improve efficiency and flexibility, including:
- Data virtualization and integration tools that increase visibility into an enterprise’s disparate data sources and standardize access to them.
- Scale-out storage systems that decrease costs, ensure high performance, and increase overall storage capacity compared to more traditional systems.
- Data security controls to protect your assets at rest and in transit.
With this engagement, our expert consultants:
- Analyze requirements for data storage, data access, and integration.
- Define data security requirements.
- Design scale-out storage architecture.
- Implement data storage system.
- Assist with data migration.
- Establish data management processes.
- Analyze data sources, schemas, and mappings.
- Design and implement database virtualization solutions.
- Design and implement big data solutions.
- Integrate enterprise data and storage technologies into existing systems.
- Mentor your team regarding data management, integration, and performance practices.
For deliverable details, pricing, and more information, contact Red Hat Consulting.