Like most enterprises, yours might be paying too much for virtualization or cloud infrastructure solutions, or using multiple management tools that don't meet all your needs. Your developers might have even turned to public cloud providers to develop apps faster.
With Red Hat® Cloud Infrastructure, you pay far less than you would for alternative solutions, yet get far more. It works with your existing infrastructure, giving you choice and full control of your strategic direction.
The 3 integrated components work alongside your existing infrastructure investments and let you tailor a cloud to your environment and needs.
Choice and interoperability
With open Red Hat products, you're never dependent on a single vendor.
Manage multiple virtualization products, including public cloud providers—like Amazon Web Services—and Red Hat Enterprise Linux® OpenStack® Platform.
Red Hat is a leader in the OpenStack and Linux communities.
We've earned top virtualization benchmarks for performance and scalability in SPECvirt.
Red Hat Cloud Infrastructure lets you both build and manage an open, private Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) cloud based on datacenter virtualization and management technologies. It also offers an on-ramp to a highly scalable, public cloud-like infrastructure based on OpenStack.
Red Hat Cloud Infrastructure tightly integrates 3 components, providing a cloud stack unmatched in the market. Deploy any combination of these fully integrated components in whatever way you need.
Combining Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization with Red Hat CloudForms gives you a secure, full-featured virtualization solution. The included heterogeneous management tool spans Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization, VMware vSphere, and Microsoft Hyper-V.
Do you have high service-level agreement (SLA) workloads that demand maximum uptime? Blend the high-availability features of Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization with the broad cloud management in CloudForms. Use this solution to create and extend a cloud infrastructure made of virtualization technologies from multiple providers, and even public cloud providers—all managed from one interface.
Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform and CloudForms provide a massively scalable, public-cloud-like infrastructure with management, self-service provisioning, chargeback, and more. You can:
- Host next-generation, cloud-enabled workloads.
- Regain control of shadow IT applications built on Amazon.
- Pool computing resources for data modeling, big data, or software-defined networking.
Our training courses are hands-on and role-based. This means students stay at their keyboards for up to 80% of a course, boosting the retention of skills they'll use every day. We offer several convenient ways to train and save, and training facilities around the world. Visit our student center to learn more, or read some training success stories.
- Red Hat CloudForms Hybrid Cloud Management (CL220)
- Learn how to perform an initial configuration of CloudForms, implement auditing and compliance policies, provision virtual machines (VMs), and produce various reports.
- Red Hat OpenStack Administration
Learn how to install, configure, and maintain a cloud computing environment using Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform.
- Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization (RH318)
- Learn how to use the virtualization features of Red Hat Enterprise Linux managed through the Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization suite.
Employers notice Red Hat certifications. They know that to become Red Hat Certified Professionals, candidates must complete real-world tasks using our technologies—not just answer questions about them. Build your career by getting certified. We offer multiple exam locations and ways to train.
- Red Hat Certified Virtualization Administrator (RHCVA)
Deploy scalable, highly available storage on off-the-shelf hardware and in the cloud.
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator in Red Hat OpenStack
Create, configure, and manage private clouds using Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform.
Let Red Hat Consulting help you successfully deploy Red Hat Cloud Infrastructure. We offer flexible engagement models to help meet your IT goals. Have unallocated end-of-year budget? Consider using Consulting Units to secure resources you'll need in the upcoming year—without committing to a specific topic up front.
- Cloud and virtualization engagement
- Ensure your cloud platform is set up to support your long-term cloud computing goals.
- Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Accelerator Service
- Accelerate the deployment of your Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization solution in your environment.
- Cloud Pathway
- Explore cloud viability, develop a strategic roadmap for cloud adoption, and establish a cloud platform to serve as the foundation for your present and future cloud computing initiatives. Download the datasheet.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform Accelerator Service
- Rapidly launch, manage, and scale IaaS for your IT environment.
Collaboration is a pillar of the open source community. And it's how Red Hat approaches support. We're here 24x7. Speak directly with Red Hat support engineers, or access our award-winning Red Hat Customer Portal online, any time.
In keeping with the open source way, we like to keep the lines of communication open. So whether you're a customer or just interested in learning more, connect with us. We're eager to answer questions.
- Contact sales
- Our sales representatives are knowledgeable, friendly, and always ready to help.
- Find a partner
- Find a Red Hat partner that sells Red Hat Cloud Infrastructure.
- Sign up for our cloud newsletter
- Benefit from top cloud industry articles, trends, with links to Red Hat webinars, demos, blogs and events.
- Red Hat Cloud Infrastructure
- Red Hat Cloud Infrastructure FAQs
- Red Hat Cloud Infrastructure pricing guide
- Why open and hybrid clouds? Read Gartner perspectives.
- Maximize your strategic flexibility with an open, hybrid cloud: Executive overview | Full whitepaper
Get started with a free evaluationContact Us
The OpenStack® Word Mark and OpenStack Logo are either registered trademarks / service marks or trademarks / service marks of the OpenStack Foundation, in the United States and other countries and are used with the OpenStack Foundation's permission. We are not affiliated with, endorsed or sponsored by the OpenStack Foundation or the OpenStack community.