To respond to business demands quickly and efficiently, you need a way to integrate the applications and data spread across your enterprise. Red Hat® JBoss® A-MQ is a flexible, high-performance messaging platform that delivers information reliably, enabling real-time integration and connecting the Internet of Things (IoT).Watch the video: Focus on Red Hat JBoss A-MQ
Integrate apps, endpoints, and devices more efficiently.
Reliably and scalably connect IoT.
Deploy and connect customized and real-time solutions at every device, distributor, outlet, and partner.
Deploy a robust messaging solution to support application platforms, enterprise service bus (ESB) platforms, or service-oriented architecture (SOA) platforms.
Avoid vendor dependency and significantly cut your total cost of ownership (TCO).
The small footprint and adherence to standards of Red Hat JBoss A-MQ make it possible to connect nearly everything. You can deploy and easily manage it in any configuration, so you can deploy a network of brokers across your infrastructure whether they're on premise, in the cloud, or in a hybrid configuration.Watch the on-demand webinar: Understanding and using A-MQ 6.1 and client APIs
Using various messaging patterns to support real-time messaging, Red Hat JBoss A-MQ integrates applications, endpoints, and devices quickly and efficiently. As a result, your enterprise is more responsive and agile.
Red Hat JBoss A-MQ is based on Apache Karaf, a lightweight container that provides dynamic configuration and multiple deployment options. This flexible architecture lets you deploy Red Hat JBoss A-MQ in various configurations to connect customized solutions at every endpoint, distributor, outlet, partner, or device.
Red Hat JBoss A-MQ supports:
- Java Message Service (JMS) 1.1.
- Transmission Control Protocol (TCP).
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL).
- User Datagram Protocol (UDP).
- .NET Message Service (NMS).
- Message Queue Telemetry Transport (MQTT).
- Advanced Message Queuing Protocol (AMQP) 1.0.
AMQP defines an open-wire protocol for messaging interoperability. Born out of a collaboration between major messaging vendors and end-user organization, AMQP lets your enterprise deploy various distributed messaging solutions to respond to evolving business requirements.
Backed by Red Hat's award-winning support and services, Red Hat JBoss A-MQ has a track record of supporting mission-critical applications. This messaging platform is based on open source projects from Apache Software Foundation, which has a proven history and a vibrant community of contributors.
Our training courses are hands-on and role-based. This means students stay at their keyboards for up to 80% of a course, boosting the retention of skills they'll use every day. We offer several convenient ways to train and save, with training facilities around the world. Visit our student center to learn more, or read some training success stories.
- Red Hat JBoss A-MQ Development and Deployment (JB437)
- Understand topologies, protocols, failover, and more.
Let Red Hat Consulting help you successfully deploy Red Hat JBoss A-MQ. We offer flexible engagement models to help meet your IT goals. Have unallocated end-of-year budget? Consider using Consulting Units to secure resources you'll need in the upcoming year—without committing to a specific topic up front.
- SOA and Integration Services
- Intelligently integrate your enterprise with Red Hat Consulting.
Collaboration is a pillar of the open source community. And it's how Red Hat approaches support. Connect to Red Hat Support to access industry-leading technical resources available in our award-winning Red Hat Customer Portal anywhere, any time
In keeping with the open source way, we like to keep the lines of communication open. So whether you're a customer or just interested in learning more, connect with us. We're eager to answer questions.
- Red Hat JBoss A-MQ
- Red Hat JBoss A-MQ technical overview
- ROI analysis of JBoss Fuse and JBoss A-MQ compared to community projects
- Velociti Partners: JBoss Enterprise Middleware, by Red Hat: Proven Technical Support Services Leader
- Open source integration software in the enterprise: an innovative, vendor-neutral, and safe approach
- Competitive brief: Red Hat JBoss A-MQ compared with IBM WebSphere MQ 7.5
- See how Hermes uses Red Hat JBoss A-MQ to update its customer-facing websites in near real time and provide real-time data feeds to its clients.
- Red Hat JBoss A-MQ enabled Lynden to connect its legacy database system with mobile devices in remote regions and in warehouses often fraught with signal-free zones.
- The Large Hadron Collider Project
- CERN uses Red Hat JBoss A-MQ to reliably move operational monitoring data between nodes without imposing technology on users.
- Sabre Holdings
- See how Red Hat JBoss A-MQ helped Sabre handle a half-billion transactions per day, keep up with industry changes and business growth, and support SOA adoption.