Virtualization can vastly improve efficiency, free up resources, and cut costs—without sacrificing performance, security, and existing investments.
A complete virtualization solution for servers and desktops
Your bottom line depends on having a highly available and resilient infrastructure. Not only today—it must scale to meet future challenges from evolving technology and business demands.
Red Hat® Enterprise Virtualization—powered by the people behind Red Hat Enterprise Linux®—takes you beyond bare metal to an open, agile foundation that's ready to take on the future.
No vendor dependency with a fully open source solution
Great performance for Windows and Linux guests
Powerful mix of enterprise features and a rich set of partners
Lower total cost of ownership (TCO) and faster return on investment (ROI) than an equivalent proprietary solution
Top virtualization benchmarks for performance and scalability for Windows and Linux workloads—so you can be confident it will power your virtual machine workloads
In healthcare, we have to put rigorous controls in place to ensure that data isn't breached and patient privacy isn't violated. Right now, we have paper trails and people with good intentions, but no technology that helps us with the oversight. Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Manager will help us with that transparency with its extensive reports.Robert Hurst, systems manager, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center Learn More
- Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization features guide
- Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization
- Microsoft Exchange performance on Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization
- Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization versus VMware vSphere competitive pricing review
- Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization FAQs
- Open virtualization and cloud infrastructure innovation
- IDC whitepaper: Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization
- Virtualize with Red Hat to maximize performance and minimize cost
- Cutting the cost of virtualization
- Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization 3 on IBM System x—A smarter choice
- KVM Security
- Deploying Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization On Tintri VMstore Systems Best Practices Guide
- The greatest benefit provided by the combination of Red Hat Gluster Storage and Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization was a dramatic reduction in storage costs, which had posed problems for many years.
- One of the key benefits of Red Hat cloud solutions—which are based on Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Red Hat Satellite, and Red Hat CloudForms—is that they work with virtualization solutions from different manufacturers, including the one currently installed and in production in the TGSol datacenter.
- Deploying Red Hat and Red Hat-supported open source projects, Cigna’s initial proof of concept was so successful that it immediately spread throughout the IT organization.
- British Airways
- British Airways increases scalability, reliability, flexibility and performance while building on its IT infrastructure using Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization.