Innovation isn't about just meeting a market need, it's about changing the market. We've been innovating since we became the first company to make open source software enterprise-ready. And we continue to disrupt markets like storage and cloud computing. How are you innovating?
Inspire others. Share your story.
Red Hat® customers are true innovators. You find creative solutions to tough problems—from responding to healthcare reform to streamlining how to pay for public transportation. By recognizing your success, we want to inspire others to innovate. So if your organization is using Red Hat solutions in exciting ways, tell us:
Red Hat Innovation Awards
Nominations are now closed for 2014. Read about Innovation Awards alumni and their stories.
Red Hat Innovation Advocates
Showcase your Red Hat technology innovation. Earn cool stuff.
What's in it for you?
- For Red Hat Innovation Awards winners: 2 complimentary passes to Red Hat Summit, where we'll announce the Red Hat Innovator of the Year at a special awards ceremony
- For Innovation Advocates: the chance to earn cool stuff, like networking opportunities, a donation to your favorite charity, Red Hat swag, and a free pass to Red Hat Summit
- Priceless publicity for your company
- Connecting to a global network of enterprises, partners, and open source communities–which could trigger another innovative idea
- The admiration and respect of your peers
How our customers innovate
See how Red Hat Innovation Awards winners are using Red Hat solutions to grow their businesses, overcome complex IT challenges, and plan for the future.
Turning to the cloud, Adobe Systems chose Red Hat Enterprise Linux® and Amazon Web Services (AWS) to give enterprise customers a sandbox solution and a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) option for deploying Adobe-based solutions.
Intuit needed a fast, reliable storage solution for its TurboTax suite of tax preparation offerings. With Red Hat Storage, it got all of this, plus the ability to replicate data between 2 datacenters, at a cost far lower than proprietary storage systems.