ProductsDesktop Server Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform For IBM POWER For IBM System z For SAP Business Applications Red Hat Satellite Management For Scientific ComputingExtended Update Support High Availability High Performance Network Load Balancer Resilient Storage Scalable File System Smart Management Extended Lifecycle SupportAccelerate Automate Integrate Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio Portfolio Edition Web Framework Kit Application Platform Web Server Data Grid Portal Fuse Red Hat JBoss A-MQ SOA Platform BRMS Data Services Platform JBoss Operations Network JBoss Community or JBoss enterprise
SolutionsWhy Red Hat Why open hybrid cloud? The new IT Public cloud Cloud resource library Private cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) Cloud applications and workloadsSolaris to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration overview Migrate from your UNIX platform How to migrate to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Upgrade to the latest Red Hat Enterprise Linux release JBoss Enterprise Middleware Benefits of migrating to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration services Start a conversation with Red Hat
TrainingClassroom training Red Hat Online Learning Virtual training Remote classroom training On-site team training Online Learning LabsPopular and new courses Red Hat JBoss Administration curriculum Core System Administration curriculum Red Hat JBoss Middleware Development curriculum Advanced System Administration curriculum Linux Development curriculum Cloud Computing, Virtualization, and Storage curriculum
ConsultingSOA and integration Business process management Cloud and Virtualization Custom Software Development Enterprise Data and Storage Systems management Migrations
Red Hat Cloud Infrastructure
Is your infrastructure ready for a private cloud?
Benefits at a glance
The foundation for a future-proof cloud
Make sure your private cloud will be open and flexible with Red Hat Cloud Infrastructure. It lays a solid foundation for you to build and manage private cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS)—using truly open, interoperable, easy-to-manage Red Hat products that won’t lock you in.
Red Hat Cloud Infrastructure is built on the trusted Red Hat Enterprise Linux platform and Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization. Using lower-cost open-virtualization technologies lets you increase your private-cloud environment's capacity and combine it with the proprietary virtualization capacity you already have.
Red Hat Cloud Infrastructure consists of 3 products
Cost-effective managed virtualization♦
- Get deep, analytic insight into your infrastructure’s capacity and usage, policy-based workload and resource management, automation, and orchestration.
- Unify life-cycle management for multiple hypervisor and cloud technologies through a single interface.
Private cloud for traditional workloads♦
- Deploy and efficiently manage traditional enterprise workloads and the new class of cloud-architected workloads.
- Effectively build, maintain, and extend an enterprise private cloud made of multiple heterogeneous datacenter-virtualization technologies—and an expanding list of cloud providers and technologies—from a single interface.
On-ramp to OpenStack for traditional, cloud, and hybrid workloads♦
- Deploy an open private cloud based on the CloudForms cloud-management product and Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization, and incorporate new cloud-enabled application architectures hosted on Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack.
- Move from traditional to cloud-enabled workloads, and to IT-as-a-Service—on your terms and timeline.