ProductsServer Desktop & Workstation Developer Subscriptions Satellite OpenStack Platform For IBM POWER For SAP Business Applications Management For Scientific ComputingExtended Update Support High Availability High Performance Network Load Balancer Resilient Storage Scalable File System Smart Management Extended Lifecycle SupportA-MQ Accelerate Automate Integrate Application Platform BPM Suite BRMS JBoss community or Red Hat JBoss Middleware Data Grid Data Virtualization Developer Studio Portfolio Edition Fuse Fuse Service Works Operations Network Portal Web Framework Kit Web Server
SolutionsWhy Red Hat Why open hybrid cloud? The new IT Public cloud Cloud resource library Private cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) Cloud applications and workloadsSolaris to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration overview Migrate from your UNIX platform How to migrate to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Upgrade to the latest Red Hat Enterprise Linux release Red Hat JBoss Middleware Benefits of migrating to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration services Start a conversation with Red Hat
TrainingPopular and new courses Red Hat JBoss Administration curriculum Core System Administration curriculum Red Hat JBoss Middleware development curriculum Advanced System Administration curriculum Linux Development curriculum Cloud Computing, Virtualization, and Storage curriculum
ConsultingSOA and integration Business process management Custom Software Development Enterprise Data and Storage Systems management Migrations
Technical Account Management
At Red Hat, we don't just want to sell you software. We want your enterprise to grow and thrive using Red Hat® solutions. Which means making sure you're getting the most out of them. That's why we created the Red Hat Technical Account Management (TAM) program.
Get the most out of your Red Hat solutions
Red Hat Technical Account Managers are specialized product experts who work with you to ensure that your Red Hat enterprise solutions meet and evolve with your business needs. Your TAM has in-depth knowledge of your unique technical environment, industry best practices, and current and future Red Hat solutions. This valuable ally collaborates with you on strategic planning for successful deployments and connects your team to Red Hat's internal and partner networks to help you realize optimal performance and growth.
- Build a direct relationship with a senior technical adviser and advocate who has in-depth knowledge of your technical environment.
- Prevent issues before they arise with proactive planning, regularly scheduled technical reviews, and on-site visits.
- Gain visibility into current and future Red Hat products to plan for and meet your long-term technology goals.
- Get priority access to product-feature requests and fixes.
- Execute your technology initiatives more efficiently.
- View the brochure on the benefits of Red Hat TAM engagement
Find the Red Hat TAM service that's right for you
Choose based on your infrastructure and product-specific needs:
- Red Hat Enterprise Virturalization Technical Account Management: Guidance on expanding your virtual environment.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Technical Account Management: Recommendations and best practices for optimizing your operating system for your workloads.
- Red Hat Enterprise Storage Technical Account Management: Guidance on expanding your storage capacity, redundancies, and best practices.
- Red Hat Cloud Technical Account Management: Recommendations and architectural reviews for hybrid and public cloud environments.
- Red Hat Middleware Technical Account Management: Recommendations and architectural reviews to help speed your application development and deployment cycles.