ProductsDesktop Server Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform For IBM POWER For IBM System z For SAP Business Applications Red Hat Satellite Management For Scientific ComputingExtended Update Support High Availability High Performance Network Load Balancer Resilient Storage Scalable File System Smart Management Extended Lifecycle SupportAccelerate Automate Integrate Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio Portfolio Edition Web Framework Kit Application Platform Web Server Data Grid Portal Fuse Red Hat JBoss A-MQ SOA Platform BRMS Data Services Platform JBoss Operations Network JBoss Community or JBoss enterprise
SolutionsWhy Red Hat Why open hybrid cloud? The new IT Public cloud Cloud resource library Private cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) Cloud applications and workloadsSolaris to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration overview Migrate from your UNIX platform How to migrate to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Upgrade to the latest Red Hat Enterprise Linux release JBoss Enterprise Middleware Benefits of migrating to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration services Start a conversation with Red Hat
TrainingClassroom training Red Hat Online Learning Virtual training Remote classroom training On-site team training Online Learning LabsPopular and new courses Red Hat JBoss Administration curriculum Core System Administration curriculum Red Hat JBoss Middleware Development curriculum Advanced System Administration curriculum Linux Development curriculum Cloud Computing, Virtualization, and Storage curriculum
ConsultingSOA and integration Business process management Cloud and Virtualization Custom Software Development Enterprise Data and Storage Systems management Migrations
Red Hat OpenStack Administration (CL210)—Course outline
Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform architecture
- Understand Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® OpenStack Platform features and terminology.
Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform installation
- Install Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack platform using packstack.
- Use Horizon web interface manage it.
- Install and secure the Qpid message broker service.
- Install, configure, and use the Keystone authentication services.
Object storage service
- Install and manage the Swift object storage service.
- Install the Glance image service.
- Import system images.
Block storage service
- Install the Cinder block storage service.
- Manage Cinder volumes.
- Install, configure, and manage Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform networking service.
Compute and controller services
- Install Nova compute and controller.
- Learn how to add nova compute nodes.
- Launch an instance from the command line.
Additional compute node
- Learn to add and remove additional Nova compute nodes.
- Install the Heat orchestration service.
- Install and manage the Ceilometer metering service.
- Launch a stack.
The future of Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform
- Review the installation and management of Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform.
Note: Course outline is subject to change with technology advances and as the nature of the underlying job evolves. For questions or confirmation on a specific objective or topic, please contact a training specialist online or at 1-866-626-2994.