TRAINING + CERTIFICATION
Red Hat Immersion Labs
Build the skills you need to accelerate transformational change
You can pursue substantive training without putting your business on hold. Red Hat® Immersion Labs offer structured learning paths designed to help you and your team span the cloud skills gap.
Red Hat Immersion Labs are only available in North America, and both offerings include:
- Live virtual training events – three hours a day, four days a week
- Office hours – available for scheduling five hours a day, four days a week
- Self-study component – students will need 12 to 15 hours per week to complete labs
- A one-year Red Hat Learning Subscription – 24/7 access to online course materials, online labs, and exam vouchers
Red Hat Immersion Lab: Containers, Kubernetes and OpenShift
This four-week lab will teach you how to:
- Utilize core containerization fundamentals, including Docker commands and building Docker containers.
- Install, configure, monitor, and manage highly available clusters.
- Apply Kubernetes container orchestration concepts to administer an OpenShift® architecture at scale.
- Containerize applications and services specifically for deployment on OpenShift with optional persistent storage.
- Deploy multi-container applications and handle dependencies between them.
- Troubleshoot OpenShift cluster and application deployment issues using the command line and web console.
Red Hat Immersion Lab: Linux Administration
In this three-week lab, you’ll learn how to:
- Perform core Linux® management tasks that are needed by a full-time system administrator.
- Install and configure Red Hat Enterprise Linux servers and applications.
- Deploy and manage Linux network services commonly used in the data center, including SSH, the Apache web server, an SQL database, DNS, email relays, and file- and block-based network storage.
- Manage server security using standard tools, local firewalls, and SELinux.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and fix problems with Red Hat Enterprise Linux servers.
- Analyze and optimize the performance of Linux servers and applications.
To learn more about these offerings, fill out the form and a member of the Red Hat learning team will be in contact shortly.