An introduction to enterprise Kubernetes
Build applications and manage containers using Kubernetes
Kubernetes is an open source container orchestration platform that helps manage distributed, containerized applications at massive scale. You tell Kubernetes where you want your software to run, and the platform takes care of almost everything else.
This detail shows how Kubernetes helps organizations build applications and manage containers on site and across hybrid cloud environments. It provides:
- The origin, functions, and benefits of Kubernetes.
- Basics of modern application development and container management and orchestration.
- A look at basic Kubernetes architecture.
- Factors for you to consider when adopting Kubernetes.
- Information about how Red Hat® OpenShift® can help you simplify and scale Kubernetes applications.
Learn how Kubernetes can help your organization on its journey to containers and the cloud. Download the detail.