ProductsDesktop Server For Scientific Computing For IBM POWER For IBM System z For SAP Business Applications Red Hat Network Satellite ManagementExtended Update Support High Availability High Performance Network Load Balancer Resilient Storage Scalable File System Smart Management Extended Lifecycle SupportDeveloper Studio Portfolio Edition Web Framework Kit Application Platform Web Server Data Grid Portal Platform Red Hat JBoss A-MQ Red Hat JBoss Fuse SOA Platform Business Rules Management System (BRMS) Data Services Platform Messaging JBoss Operations Network JBoss Community or JBoss enterprise
SolutionsThe new IT Why open hybrid cloud? Why Red Hat Public cloud Cloud resource library Private cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) Cloud applications and workloadsApplication development Business process management Enterprise application integration Interoperability Operational efficiency Security VirtualizationSolaris to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration overview Migrate from your UNIX platform How to migrate to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Upgrade to the latest Red Hat Enterprise Linux release JBoss Enterprise Middleware Benefits of migrating to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration services Start a conversation with Red Hat
TrainingPopular and new courses Red Hat JBoss Administration curriculum Core System Administration curriculum JBoss Middleware Development curriculum Advanced System Administration curriculum Linux Development curriculum Cloud Computing, Virtualization, and Storage curriculum
ConsultingBusiness Process Management Cloud and Virtualization Custom Software Development Enterprise Data and Storage Systems Management Migrations
Red Hat Storage Accelerator Service
Rapidly deploy a cost-effective, scalable, and reliable storage solution
You need to manage the growth of big, semi-structured, and unstructured data without compromising the storage performance, capacity, and availability your business demands.
Red Hat® Storage Server offers a cost-effective, scalable, and reliable solution for managing unstructured data.
Get up and running with Red Hat Storage Accelerator Service
The Red Hat Storage Accelerator Service helps you quickly deploy Red Hat Storage Server in your enterprise and optimize its performance to meet your requirements. Configuring your storage solution using proven methods lets you get the most from your storage investment in the shortest time possible.
During the course of this short-term engagement, an experienced consultant:
- Installs and configures a Red Hat Storage cluster on certified hardware in 1 datacenter with up to 8 physical nodes.
- Configures 1 network file system (NFS) client and 1 common Internet file system (CIFS) client accessing data on the storage cluster.
- Configures sample data volumes with distribution and replication between cluster nodes.
- Validates access to configured data volume(s).
- Validates the storage cluster tolerance to the failure of a cluster node.
- Trains team about Red Hat Storage Server features for configuring, expanding, and maintaining Red Hat Storage deployments.
- Provides documentation of your installation and configuration, including any incidental observations on additional opportunities for improvements or feature maximization.
Download the Red Hat Storage Accelerator Service datasheet to learn more about this offering.
For deliverable details, pricing, and more information, contact Red Hat Consulting