ProductsDesktop For Scientific Computing For IBM POWER For IBM System z For SAP Business Applications Red Hat Network Satellite ManagementExtended Update Support High Availability High Performance Network Load Balancer Resilient Storage Scalable File System Smart Management Extended Lifecycle SupportDeveloper Studio Portfolio Edition Web Framework Kit Application Platform Web Server Data Grid Portal Platform Red Hat JBoss A-MQ Red Hat JBoss Fuse SOA Platform Business Rules Management System (BRMS) Data Services Platform Messaging JBoss Operations Network JBoss Community or JBoss enterprise
SolutionsThe new IT Why open hybrid cloud? Why Red Hat Public cloud Cloud resource library Private cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) Cloud applications and workloadsApplication development Business process management Enterprise application integration Interoperability Operational efficiency Security VirtualizationSolaris to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration overview Migrate from your UNIX platform How to migrate to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Upgrade to the latest Red Hat Enterprise Linux release JBoss Enterprise Middleware Benefits of migrating to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration services Start a conversation with Red Hat
TrainingPopular and new courses Red Hat JBoss Administration curriculum Core System Administration curriculum JBoss Middleware Development curriculum Advanced System Administration curriculum Linux Development curriculum Cloud Computing, Virtualization, and Storage curriculum
ConsultingBusiness Process Management Cloud and Virtualization Custom Software Development Enterprise Data and Storage Systems Management Migrations
Red Hat Certified Cloud Provider Management Architecture
Ensure consistency between customer datacenter and public cloud environments
Your enterprise needs to certify that it can offer a safe, scalable, supported, and consistent environment for enterprise cloud deployments. To get certified, you need the proper configuration and validation services in place.
The Red Hat® Certified Cloud Provider Management Architecture Service offers management and updating services to ensure security and consistency between customer datacenters and public cloud environments.
After completing the service and successful certification, certified cloud providers are ready to run Red Hat technologies on certified and supported virtualization solutions, ranging from Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization to VMware to Microsoft solutions.
With the Red Hat Certified Cloud Provider Management Architecture Service, a consultant:
- Creates secure sockets layers (SSL) certificates.
- Installs Red Hat Update Appliance (RHUA) with internal load balancer on customer-provided Red Hat Enterprise Linux® instances.
- Installs Red Hat Update Infrastructure (RHUI) CDS on 2 customer-provided Red Hat Enterprise Linux instances.
- Customizes 1 or 2 customer-provided base Red Hat Enterprise Linux images for certification testing.
- Conducts certification testing of base Red Hat Enterprise Linux images.
- Plans architectures and deployments.
- Reviews and approves technical aspects of public-key infrastructure (PKI), certificate authority, and shared content repositories as appropriate.
- Shares best practices and other applicable knowledge.
Download the Red Hat Certified Cloud Provider Management Architecure datasheet to learn more about this offering.
For deliverable details, pricing, and more information, contact Red Hat Consulting.