With an open, hybrid cloud infrastructure from Red Hat, your IT organization can better serve your business by delivering more agile and flexible solutions while protecting business assets and preparing for the future.
Close the gap between business needs and what IT can deliver
Lots of people—including your internal customers—use public clouds in their daily lives. And they often expect the same agility and efficiency from corporate IT systems. But with 80% of your IT budget spent on maintenance, it’s a struggle to balance running the business and driving IT innovation and transformation.Learn more in our open, hybrid cloud whitepaper
- Red Hat Cloud Infrastructure
- A single-subscription offering that lets you build and manage an open, private Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) cloud and ease your way into a highly scalable, public-cloud-like infrastructure based on OpenStack®.
- Red Hat CloudForms
- A comprehensive IaaS cloud management platform that improves your virtual and cloud infrastructures with advanced capacity planning and resource management features.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform
- The ideal platform for your business to build a private cloud or for service providers to construct a public cloud.
- Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization
- Complete enterprise virtualization management for servers and desktops on the same infrastructure.
- OpenShift by Red Hat
- An open, hybrid Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) that lets developers quickly develop, host, scale, and deliver apps in the cloud.
- Red Hat Certificate System
- An enterprise software system that gives you a scalable, secure framework to establish and maintain trusted identities and keep communications private.
- Red Hat Directory Server
- An operating system-independent, network-based registry that lets administrators centrally store user identity and application information.
We evaluated Red Hat® Cloud Infrastructure to be one of the most versatile and complete cloud solutions available.Professor Yeng Chai Soh, founding director, High Performance Computing Centre, NTU Learn More
Red Hat Cloud Access makes it easy to migrate your current Red Hat subscriptions for use on Red Hat Certified Cloud Providers. All benefits of your subscription transfer to the public cloud. You keep your direct relationship with Red Hat, including sales and our award-winning support.Learn more
- OpenShift Enterprise by Red Hat
- Red Hat CloudForms: Cloud and virtualization operations management
- Advanced management support for Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization
- Red Hat Open IaaS Architecture Service
- Why the future of the cloud is open
- Executive overview: Maximize strategic flexibility by building an open, hybrid cloud
- Maximize strategic flexibility by building an open, hybrid cloud
- Cloud 101
- IDC: Cloud Computing: The Need for Portability and Interoperability
- Cloud: Infrastructure matters
- KVM Security
- Assess and plan clouds
- Investigating clouds
- Red Hat IT builds an open and hybrid cloud
- Salesforce.com testimonial
- Start building clouds
- Red Hat CloudForms: The benefits of an open cloud
- Red Hat CloudForms: Overview
- Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization and Red Hat CloudForms
How can choice and collaboration help your business?
Nearly 50% of business managers say they will increase their investments in collaborative development.* Choice and collaboration are where technology is headed.
Is OpenStack right for you?
Standardizing cuts out waste. When we in the technology industry can agree on a standard platform to build on, we spend more time creating and less time maintaining or fixing. So how does OpenStack® fit in?
Security and innovation go hand in hand
Innovation is important, but without security, new ideas don’t matter. Let’s find the best ways to actively protect our data and our business.