Share your next big idea
The Red Hat® Innovation Advocates program recognizes exceptional IT leaders in the Red Hat customer community for their knowledge, expertise, and use of open source solutions. These leaders are the forces of change behind innovation and are making a difference within their own companies and industries.
Are you driving change within your company with Red Hat technology? Get involved.
How does the Red Hat Innovation Advocates program work?
There are more than 15 opportunities for you to showcase your company's Red Hat technology innovation. Each activity is worth a number of points. As you participate in activities, the points earned automatically place you in 1 of 3 levels: Assembler, Activist, or Advocate.
What are the rewards for being a part of the program?
Customers earn various rewards in the Assembler, Activist, and Advocate categories. A sampling of rewards includes:
- An accolade for your resume and elevated status within the Red Hat community
- Gift basket full of Red Hat gear
- Complimentary passes to industry events (including Red Hat Summit)
- An invitation to speak at industry events and at the Red Hat Summit
- Networking opportunities with Red Hat executives and industry leaders
- A donation of up to $100 to your charity of choice
- Special briefings with Red Hat technology teams
|ASSEMBLER1-4 POINTS||ACTIVIST5-8 POINTS||ADVOCATE9+ POINTS|
|Red Hat Gift Basket||PREMIUM||PREMIUM||EXECUTIVE|
|Elevated status at Red Hat & industry events|
|Donation to your charity of choice||$25||$50||$100|
|Complimentary Red Hat Summit pass|
Activity point values
- Industry award submission
- Logo usage rights
- Testimonial quote
- Your company named listed on a Red Hat customer list
- Participating in a peer to peer call
- Industry analyst interview
- Press release participation
- Case study
- Red Hat Innovation Award submission
- Customer success video
- Marketing campaign or product launch participation
- Red Hat Summit photo campaign participation
- Media interview
- Guest customer blogger
- Webinar or virtual event participation
- Speaking engagement on behalf of Red Hat at industry event