- Red Hat CEO is Flying High
- IDG Connect – November 20, 2014
- It’s been a good journey at Red Hat for Georgia-born Whitehurst, who has more than tripled revenue at the company to an expected $1.8bn for the current fiscal year as more companies have adopted Linux and complementary open source technologies.
- Companies Are Finally Learning To Share—The Open Source Way
- ReadWrite – November 7, 2014
- What may be new is a willingness to actually engage in open source, rather than simply use it. While there is value in simply using open-source software, there's far more value in participating in it.
- Red Hat and Huawei Woo Telcos With Open Source Software
- Wall Street Journal Digits – December 4, 2014
- Red Hat and Huawei — sellers of computer-server software and telecom equipment, respectively — are pushing an emerging open-source technology called Open Stack as an alternative to traditional telecom networking systems.
- Linux Foundation finds enterprise Linux growing at Windows' expense
- ZDNet – December 3, 2014
- Linux remains the go-to choice for the cloud, with 75 percent of enterprises reporting that they use Linux as their primary cloud platform.
- Red Hat's OpenShift updates ease hybrid cloud deployments for developers
- Linux.com – November 11, 2014
- Then there's Red Hat's JBoss xPaaS services, which aim to blend the agility and flexibility of PaaS with powerful middleware capabilities in an enterprise-ready package.
- Big Hero 6: Disney's most technologically advanced movie so far
- ZDNet – November 7, 2014
- The server farm consists of a 55,000 core Red Hat Enterprise Linux cluster. To manage that computing behemoth, Disney wrote its own management software they named CODA.
Red Hat Launches Cloud Innovation Practice to Fast-Track Cloud and DevOps Deployments
Red Hat today announced the launch of the Red Hat Cloud Innovation Practice, a new global team of experts that will assist companies with more quickly on-ramping to the cloud.
Red Hat Introduces OpenShift Commons Community to Drive Innovation in Open Source Platform-as-a-Service
Red Hat today announced OpenShift Commons, a new open source community initiative to collaborate and deepen engagement with OpenShift, Red Hat’s open source Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) offering, and the open source technologies that OpenShift is built upon.
Five Red Hat Leaders Named 2015 CRN Channel Chiefs
Red Hat today announced that five leaders from its channel organization – Margaret-Ann Bolton, senior director, Global Partner Marketing; Rachel Cassidy, vice president, Global Partner Enablement; Mark Enzweiler, senior vice president, Global Channel Sales and Alliances; D. Robert Martin, vice president, North American Partner Sales; and Scott Musson, vice president, Global Strategic Alliances – have been named to CRN's 2015 list of Channel Chiefs.
エンタープライズIaaS製品の最新版としてRed Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform 6を発表
大企業、通信会社、インターネットサービスプロバイダ（ISP）、およびパブリッククラウドホスティングプロバイダ向けに、OpenStackを使用したクラウドを構築するための基盤としてRed Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform 6の提供開始を発表しました。
Red Hat ARM Partner Early Access Program Reaches New Milestones
Red Hat today announced that the Red Hat ARM Partner Early Access Program has expanded to include more than 35 member companies, ranging from silicon vendors and original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) to independent software vendors (ISVs).
Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization 3.5を提供開始
エンタープライズグレードのクラウドインフラ基盤の構築と従来の仮想化ワークロード向けITインフラのデプロイメントを両立させるRed Hat Enterprise Virtualization 3.5の提供開始を発表しました。Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization 3.5は、オープンスタンダードに基づいてミッションクリティカルなワークロードのための標準化されたサービスを提供し、仮想化インフラのプロビジョニング、設定、およびモニタリングに対する可視性を向上しました。
Red Hat Launches Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization 3.5 with Increased Scalability, Management, and Integration with OpenStack
Red Hat today announced the general availability of Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization 3.5, enabling organizations to deploy an IT infrastructure that services traditional virtualization workloads while creating an enterprise-grade foundation for cloud infrastructure.
UAE Exchange Consolidates Datacenters with Red Hat to Aid Global Expansion
UAE Exchange, the leading foreign exchange and money transfer brand, has chosen Red Hat to create a scalable, secure, robust and high-performance datacenter environment. The centralized solution has enabled the Exchange to rapidly scale its operations and open new branches across the globe without facing any IT related performance or configuration issues.
3scale and Red Hat Join Forces to Help Organizations Thrive in the API Economy
Red Hat and 3scale collaborate to establish trusted relationship between API providers and consumers to help businesses create new value and growth from existing data, services, and content.
Red Hat Announces New Red Hat Certified Architect Concentrations
Red Hat today announced it is enhancing its Red Hat Certification program with the addition of three new Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA) concentrations for the datacenter, cloud, and application platform.
- 201 の 1