- Red Hat CEO is Flying High
- IDG Connect – November 20, 2014
- It’s been a good journey at Red Hat for Georgia-born Whitehurst, who has more than tripled revenue at the company to an expected $1.8bn for the current fiscal year as more companies have adopted Linux and complementary open source technologies.
- Companies Are Finally Learning To Share—The Open Source Way
- ReadWrite – November 7, 2014
- What may be new is a willingness to actually engage in open source, rather than simply use it. While there is value in simply using open-source software, there's far more value in participating in it.
- Red Hat and Huawei Woo Telcos With Open Source Software
- Wall Street Journal Digits – December 4, 2014
- Red Hat and Huawei — sellers of computer-server software and telecom equipment, respectively — are pushing an emerging open-source technology called Open Stack as an alternative to traditional telecom networking systems.
- Linux Foundation finds enterprise Linux growing at Windows' expense
- ZDNet – December 3, 2014
- Linux remains the go-to choice for the cloud, with 75 percent of enterprises reporting that they use Linux as their primary cloud platform.
- Red Hat's OpenShift updates ease hybrid cloud deployments for developers
- Linux.com – November 11, 2014
- Then there's Red Hat's JBoss xPaaS services, which aim to blend the agility and flexibility of PaaS with powerful middleware capabilities in an enterprise-ready package.
- Big Hero 6: Disney's most technologically advanced movie so far
- ZDNet – November 7, 2014
- The server farm consists of a 55,000 core Red Hat Enterprise Linux cluster. To manage that computing behemoth, Disney wrote its own management software they named CODA.
Red Hat Receives “Positive” Rating in Gartner’s Vendor Rating Report
Gartner, Inc., a leading provider of research and analysis on the global information technology industry, has given Red Hat a “Positive” rating in its first Vendor Rating. Gartner creates Vendor Ratings for approximately 30 leading IT vendors, and Red Hat believes its “Positive” rating reflects on the importance of its technologies and solutions in today’s IT market.
OpenShift by Red Hat Named InfoWorld Technology of the Year Award Winner
OpenShift, Red Hat's Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) offering, has received InfoWorld’s 2015 Technology of the Year award. The annual awards identify the best and most innovative products in the IT landscape, selected by IDG’s InfoWorld Test Center editors and reviewers. OpenShift was the only PaaS offering – and one of the only open source offerings – to receive the award, emerging as the top PaaS offering in InfoWorld’s testing.
The European Space Agency Builds A Private Cloud Platform With Red Hat
ESA deploys Red Hat Enterprise Linux to develop a private cloud infrastructure and offer advanced IT services with high levels of flexibility and reliability.
Submissions Open for 2015 Red Hat Certified Professional of the Year Award
Red Hat today announced that submissions are open for its annual Red Hat Certified Professional of the Year award.
Red Hat Reports Third Quarter (Q3FY15) Results
Red Hat today announced financial results for its fiscal year 2015 third quarter ended November 30, 2014.
Red Hat Extends Red Hat Enterprise Linux for SAP HANA® to the Open Hybrid Cloud
The additions of new cloud provider partners through the Red Hat Certified Cloud Provider program, as well as new SAP-certified hardware available from provider Hitachi Data Systems, provides customers of Red Hat Enterprise Linux for SAP HANA with an extensive choice of deployment options for big data applications, from new hardware configurations to the ability to leverage public, private and hybrid cloud services.
- 200 の 1